Charlottesville, Virginia – The Infinite Kind, LLC is proud to announce the release of Moneydance 2008r2, an update to their full-featured personal financial management application for OS X. With its familiar checkbook-register interface, Moneydance includes such features as online banking, online bill payment, investment management, budget tracking, scheduled transactions, check printing, detailed graphs, reports, and much more.
With Moneydance’ intuitive reporting and graphing tools, users can analyze and explore their financial status at any time. It’s easy to set and track budgets, as well as setting reminders for upcoming bills. Moneydance offers extensive multi-currency support, and can also track and calculate VAT and GST for easy tax reporting. Users may automatically download up-to-date exchange rates and choose a different base currency for each account.
Users may track their portfolio and investments, and save time and money with online banking and bill payment. Moneydance can download transactions and send online payments directly through hundreds of financial institutions, offering encryption and password-protection to ensure privacy, while keeping finances organized, safe and up-to-date.
Moneydance 2008r2 includes a large number of bug fixes and improvements:
* Added option to store online passwords in the data file when file encryption is enabled
* Added preference setting to determine date window for potential matches to downloaded transactions
* Added popup display of splits and other information for the transaction under the mouse cursor when holding down the alt key
* Improvements to graphs including matching colors and visual improvements
* Updated German, French and Italian translations
* Filter capital gains report by date and fix report totals
* Updated transaction status icons to include an ‘s’ showing whether a transaction is part of a split
* Added overall total to capital gains report
* Added display of cash balance, number of shares and value of shares to investment accounts on home page
* Account balance graph now shows an average of end-of-day balances instead of the average balance after every transactions
* Fixed alignment of popup calendar when displayed in small windows such as reminder notifications
* Added GTE Cybertrust certificate which is used for new American Express OFX server
* Fixed window layout and behavior when adding an extension that does not have a trusted signature
* US English, UK English, German, French, Spanish and Norwegian
* 4.8 MB Hard Drive space
* 128MB RAM or higher
* Moneydance 2008r2 supports Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris, OS/2, and Unix
* Moneydance data is completely portable between platforms, allowing maximum flexibility
Moneydance uses industry standard technologies such as OFX, QIF, SSL/TLS, Java, and XML to ensure compatibility with other software and services. In addition, Infinite Kind’s open API and Extension Developer Kit allow advanced users to extend the software.
Pricing and Availability:
Moneydance 2008r2 can be purchased for $39.99 USD. Their secure store accepts payment in US Dollars, Euros, or British Pounds. The demo version is fully-functional and allows users to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited. Customers who have installed the Moneydance Updater extension should automatically be notified of the new version.
Headquartered in in Charlottesville, Virginia, The Infinite Kind, LLC was founded by President and CEO, Sean Reilly. As a software developer and consultant since 1997, Sean’s experience has been as research scientist for companies in the telecommunications industry, and ultimately led to his creating The Infinite Kind. Copyright 1999 – 2008 The Infinite Kind, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.