Mainz/Germany – Synium Software today released the final version of their screencapturing software Screenium 1.0. This release now brings many improvements over the Public Beta version: the user interface and overall functionality have been greatly enhanced and are highly intuitive. This final version 1.0 of Screenium is a full-bred screencasting application for Mac OS X (“Tiger” and “Leopard”) and has already received a lot of acclaim from users worldwide.
Integration with Apple’s Mac OS X, either 10.4 “Tiger” or 10.5 “Leopard”, is smooth and powerful. Screenium allows to capture live video from your Mac’s screen, combined with true multi-channel audio and now also iSight picture-in-picture. Video tutorials and webcasts are a snap. Sreenium records multiple audio sources and combines voice-over from the built-in or any external microphone with system sounds or application audio.
Screenium offers custom captions (“HotText”) and an animated mouse pointer to help your audience grasp what you are doing on-screen. For the most efficient workflow, Screenium is fully keyboard-controllable. All keyboard shortcuts can be custom-configured: ideal for high volume video production in a time-critical environment. Screenium supports QuickTime’s encoding technology and lets you re-process movies you already have recorded to adapt them to different output formats.
Features in Screenium 1.0:
* Timed, Single Window, Mouse Area and random sizes up to Full Screen
* Capture any resolution your Mac supports, from iPhone size to “Full HD” and bigger
* iSight picture-in-picture recording
* True Multi-Channel Audio, external sources also supported (analog and digital, USB and FireWire)
* Built-in Library to easily manage and post-process your movies
* Highly configurable quality and compression settings to fit Screenium to your individual needs
* Intuitive User Interface, yet completely keyboard-controllable
* Create stunning educational videos or monitor whatever happens on-screen
Fully localized in US English and German
Any Mac with the following minimum Hardware Requirements:
* PowerPC G4 CPU at 867 MHz or better
* Or an Intel Core Duo CPU at 1.6 GHz or better
* 512 MByte RAM or more
* Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) and above
* Or Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and newer
* To use all Screenium features, an iSight or QuickTime-compatible Webcam is required
Pricing and Availability:
Screenium 1.0 is available now as a full version for an introductory price of $20.00 (USD). A full-featured demo version is available for free and supports recordings of up to 30 seconds. The upgrade to version 1.0 for registered users of prerelease Public Beta versions is free.
Synium Software GmbH is a software development and consulting company, based in Mainz (Mayence), Germany. Apart from being a successful publisher within the Mac software market, we offer a popular web-based news service at mactechnews.de for the German-speaking audience. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2008 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.