I received a question from a reader today asking me how to set up a distribution list like he had on his Windows machine with Outlook. My response to his was this:
- Make sure that you have an Address card in Address Book for each of the people you want on the list.
- Create a New Group by selecting the “+” button under the Group area.
- Name the Group like you did in Outlook.
- From your Address Book entries Drag and Drop the names of the people you want in the Group to the group name.
- Now open up Mail and in the “TO:” Field type the name of the Group you created.
- Type your e-mail and Press Send.
I hope this helps him and you out.