Here are the winners of the Leopard contest.
iPod Shuffle winners:
- 10th: Enable data detectors in iChat — Zach S. from New York, NY.
- 9th: Use Help to select menu items via keyboard — Aaron J. from Beaverton, OR (and no, I don’t know him!).
- 8th: Link to any specific message in Mail — Adam S. from Sydney, Australia.
- 7th: Zoom in and out on Quick Looked PDFs — James C. from Milwaukee, WI.
- 6th: Add a Show Package Contents keyboard shortcut — David G. from Sheffield, England.
4GB iPod nano winners:
- 5th: Zoom in and out and pan images in Quick Look — Hunter H. from Arlington, TX.
- 4th: Banish the 3D dock from 10.5 — Andrew W. from Canberra, Australia.
- 3rd: Enable Bonjour Browser in ScreenSharing.app — Chris A. from Syracuse, NY.
80GB iPod Classic winner:
- 2nd: Use extra region capture screenshot options — Justin E. from Absecon, NJ.
20″ iMac winner:
- 1st: Add a ‘recent things’ stack to the Dock — Emmanuel M. from Paris, France.