If you will keep these 10 Mail.app shortcuts in your head you will become much faster at getting through your daily e-mails.
These are my ten most useful, the ones I do remember because I use them most often.
- Command-N — Opens a new message
- Command-1 — Opens the inbox (try also, Command-2, -3, -4 – neat!)
- Command-Shift-M — Closes and opens the mailbox drawer on the left
- Command-Option-F — Jumps the cursor up to the search field
- Command-Shift-A — Attaches a file to a message
- Command-Shift-V — Paste as quotation
- Command-Shift-D — Send message
- Command-Shift-F — Forward message
- Command-R — Reply to message
- Command-Shift-H — Show/hide all headers (because I am curious)